Last updated October 27, 2020
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. For example, cookies enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for our site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of our site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable our site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our sites by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
How you can opt out of cookies
Cookies can be blocked by changing your internet browser settings to refuse all or some cookies. If you choose to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
You can find out more about cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.AboutCookies.org opens in a new window or www.allaboutcookies.org opens in a new window.
You can opt out of cookies set by specific entities following the instructions found at these links:
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com opens in a new window
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads opens in a new window
Advertising industry resources
You can understand which entities have currently enabled cookies for your browser or mobile device and how to opt out of some of those cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative’s website opens in a new window or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website opens in a new window. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Mobile Choices website opens in a new window.
Please note that these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised. Therefore, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
How to contact us
To contact us for questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices please
contact us via any of the following methods:
PREMIER Bankcard, LLC
3820 N Louise Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
By phone: 1-800-987-5521
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org